VCL Products > MPLS Routers
VCL IP/MPLS Router
Valiant’s IP/MPLS Routers (Core, Edge, Access) a family of intelligent MPLS (Multiprotocol Label Switching) are designed to be used in heavy-duty cycle applications such as 4G, 5G transmission networks as well as in harsh environments, such as utility transmission networks that require the use of ruggedized routing equipment. The offered IP/MPLS Routers include built-in cyber security features to protect customer networks against hostile and unwarranted intrusions.
VCL IP/MPLS Routers incorporate advanced routing features that include:
- Routing Protocols: OSPF, BGP
- Services: DHCP, PPPoE, DNS, SNMP
- MPLS routing, MPLS L2VPN, MPLS L3VPN
- Multicast: IGMP, PIM
- VLAN, Link Aggregation Group (LAG), Bridge
- Policy (rules): ACL, Policy based routing,
- Redundancy: VRRP
- Firewall Features
- Data Encryption and Tunnelling: IPSec, OpenVPN, GRE
- IPv6 Support
All of the above make the VCL IP/MPLS Routers suitable for installation in critical infrastructure such as utilities, sub-stations, smart-grid distribution systems, airports and railways that require high reliability industrial equipment. They are also suitable for IT networks of financial institutions such as banks and corporate networks for wide-area application deployments.Summary Flyer (PDF)
- VCL-MX-5040-R, Router is an intelligent MPLS (Multiprotocol Label Switching) router
- High-capacity routing features
- Up to 40 x 1G/10G ports that can be used in any combination.
- These ports may be configured as 1G 10/100/1000BaseT RJ-45 / 1G Optical (SFP) interfaces / 10G (SFP+) Fiber Optic ports in any combinations.
- The equipment provides Universal Interface slots.
Valiant Communications is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 10001:2018, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 45001:2018 certified equipment manufacturer.