VCL Products > MPLS Routers
VCL IP/MPLS Router
VCL IP/MPLS Router is a family of intelligent MPLS (Multiprotocol Label Switching) Routers which can be used to securely inter-connect multiple LAN networks over a WAN link using a choice of secure routing protocols including MPLS VPN, L2TPv3, L2VPN, L3VPN, IPSec and routing protocols including OSPF v2/v3, BGPv4, IS-IS, RIP v1/v2, ARP, IP Forwarding, VRRP, Layer 3 Routing and IPv4 / IPv6 features etc.
VCL IP/MPLS Routers are ruggedized routing equipment with advanced routing and cyber security features which make it suitable for installations in critical infrastructure such as utilities, sub-stations, smart-grid distribution systems, airports and railways that require high reliability industrial equipment, IT networks, financial institutions such as banks and corporate networks for Wide Area Applications. The equipment meet and exceed the most demanding cyber-security requirements, including the currently applicable NERC specifications.Summary Flyer (PDF)
- VCL-MX-5040-R, Router is an intelligent MPLS (Multiprotocol Label Switching) router
- High-capacity routing features
- Up to 40 x 1G/10G ports that can be used in any combination.
- These ports may be configured as 1G 10/100/1000BaseT RJ-45 / 1G Optical (SFP) interfaces / 10G (SFP+) Fiber Optic ports in any combinations.
- The equipment provides Universal Interface slots.
Valiant Communications is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 10001:2018, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 45001:2018 certified equipment manufacturer.